Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Resume


1518 BELLEVILLE WAY Ÿ SUNNYVALE, CA Ÿ 94087
408-702-0368 Ÿ CIN_LEE31588@YAHOO.COM


CINDY LEE

OBJECTIVE
            I have had the honor of studying under the most well-respected and talented professors of San Jose State University. Because of the high quality training, and being detail oriented myself, I am confident that I can help develop projects in the highest quality beyond what is expected.


PERFORMANCE SUMMARY
            I have a respectable work ethic, which includes being punctual, friendly and professional at all times. Open to constructive criticism because there is always room for improvements. I am a fast learner and can adapt to change. Most importantly, I am a team player and find collaborative projects stimulating.


SKILLS
- Microsoft Office                               - Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash                                     - Maya
- Adobe InDesign                               - Flipbook
- Adobe Illustrator                              
                                               


EDUCATION
Ÿ - Fremont High School, 2006
   Sunnyvale, CA

Ÿ - De Anza College, 2009
   Cupertino, CA

Ÿ - CCA (California College of the Arts), 2009-2011
   San Francisco/Oakland, CA

Ÿ - San Jose State University, 2011- present (expected to graduate, May 2016)
   San Jose, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment